Monday, July 20, 2009

Relaxing Weekend!!

This past weekend we went home and got to visit with family. We usually go home for a specific reason but this time we really didn't have anything planned so we got to enjoy it a little more. We were supposed to go to Tony and Geri's house to swim but with this crazy weather it was way to cold to swim. I guess Allie's first swimming experience is going to have to be in Alabama!! By the way, if anyone has any suggestions for what to bring for a baby on the beach I would appreciate any ideas for what worked/didn't work for you. On Saturday, Jason, Dad, and Tony went golfing so the girls stayed home and played with Allie all day. That night we went out to eat with Grandma and Grandpa and then decided to head to the good ole' ballpark to watch my cousin Nathan play, which by the way he did an awesome pitching and hitting!!

We all got together on Sunday to plan out our vacation to Gulf Shores!! I can't wait to just lay on the beach and do nothing!!! If anyone has any great ideas of what to do there let me know!! We are going with the entire Brooks' side so any ideas will be helpful!!

Aunt Julie rocking Allie to sleep!! I know she's not sleeping here, but 5 minutes later she was fast asleep.
having fun on the floor
fun times at Parklanes!!
My dad kept getting Allie to smile!!
aww..I love this picture!!
family pic...I think the grain bins in the background give it character!!!
Daddy playing with Allie trying to wear her out so she would sleep all night...which didn't work by the way!!





1 comment:

  1. I swear Allie looks like a different baby these days! I do love the newest family picture!! And the grain bins are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete