Friday, July 10, 2009

Bumbo Time!!

Allie had her two month checkup two weeks ago and she weighed 10 lbs. 12 oz. and was 23 inches long. I am sure she is 11 lbs. by now!! She loves to eat!! On Monday, Jason suggested that we try out the bumbo seat. I said.."Oh she is still too little!!" Little did I know...she sat in the chair like a big girl. She sure is growing up fast!!


My mom came over on Wednesday. Allie had a lot of fun playing with Grandma Patti all day. We went out to lunch which was so nice to get out of the house for a little bit!!


Anna and Denise came and visited yesterday afternoon. Allie was all smiles and had to show off how big she is by sitting in her bumbo.




1 comment:

  1. I love the Bumbo seat!
    Harrison's legs are so big that the seat usually comes with him when I try to get him out of it!

    Kind of like a fat girl (me) getting out of a lawn chair!

    ReplyDelete