Monday, June 1, 2009

Stretch.....

Allie is always stretching and everyone says "she's growing!!" Well we had her 1 month well visit on Friday and she is up to 8 lbs 2 ounces and is 22.5 inches long. She grew 4 inches in 1 month!!! I really think she was longer when she was born but what do I know!!
I love to swing:)

Jason's brother, Tyler and his girlfriend Katie came over on Saturday. It was so nice to see them. Of course, they loved on Allie all day!! Thanks again for the cute outfits and of course the good food!!


I babysat Madison on Saturday night. I was kinda nervous about how this was going to be with two babies, but it really wasn't that bad. Madison is at a great age to play with and such a happy baby!! I tried to get some pictures, but you know how that goes!!
One of the better pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment