Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Weekend!!

I can't believe Allie is already 6 weeks old!!! My maternity leave is going by so quickly...sigh:) We had yet another busy weekend this past weekend. On Saturday, we hosted a bridal shower for Stephanie Willis at Tiffany's house. She is getting married the end of July in Gatlinburg, TN. She lives in Ohio and was coming home this weekend so we thought it would be a great idea to throw her a surprise shower!! I think/hope she was surprised!! I think it turned out pretty good. Tiffany always does a great job hosting!! We all brought food and it was of course all good!! This was also the first time most of my friends got to see Allie and it was the first time for all three girls (Madison, Larkin, and Allie) to be together. Tiffany had even bought matching outfits for them all to wear!! I had so much fun catching up with everyone and just enjoying the day. I don't know about you girls but I sure was exhausted that night when I got home!! I just wish all of us lived closer so we could get together more often!! Miss and love you girls!

Stephanie opening her gift from all of us
Allison and Larkin with Jason and Allie
Stephanie with Allie
the three princesses in their matching outfits!!:)

Larkin and Allie (they were born 12 days apart)

On Sunday, we went and visited Jason's grandparents who live in Ste. Genevieve, MO. They were so glad to finally meet their great-granddaughter.








No comments:

Post a Comment