Monday, March 16, 2009

Shriner Fun!

Last Saturday night was Shriners night in Newton. I always look forward to going home and talking to people I haven't seen in a while. We started the night at Jason and Laura Pitcher's house for a "potluck". Everything was so good and it was great catching up with everyone. Thanks Jason and Laura for having us over!! Then, we headed into town to the KC hall. We say we are going to start out somewhere else, but it seems that we always get sucked into going there and staying there the entire night. The KC hall didn't disappoint...it was packed like usual!! I was impressed with myself..I stayed out until almost midnight. Until next year...here are a few pictures from the night!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that I couldn't be there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, I wish you could have been there also!! There's always next year!

    ReplyDelete