Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

I had originally just bought Allie a black onesie with a pumpkin on it to wear on Halloween, however when I was shopping on Wednesday I saw the cutest costume on sale and just had to buy it. The time to really buy costumes is a couple of days before because you can really get some good bargains!! I had to work Friday night so Jason took her trick or treating.
Maddie and Allie..how cute are they!?!?!


On Saturday night, after I got off work, we went to Madison Keller's 1st birthday party!! Madison looked so pretty in her dress and I am sure she will have fun playing with all her new toys!!!

Happy Birthday, Maddie!! Your mom and dad did a great job with your party!!

The girls having fun in their diapers

1 comment:

  1. Mark and I agreed watching the girls play in their diapers was the best part of the day! Thanks for comming!

    ReplyDelete