Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time flies!!

My how time flies! I can't believe Allie is 3 weeks old already!!


This past weekend Allie met more family and friends. Mom, Dad and my brother came on Saturday. Ryan got Allie the cutest blanket, bath towel/wrap and outfits. Thanks uncle Ryan!

Adam, Katie and Ellie Hoene came on Saturday night. Ellie is 5 months old and getting so big!!
Daddies and their girls!!

We took Allie to church on Saturday night. She did so good. The key is to feed her right before:) She slept the entire time!
Love her shirt:)
Micah Joggerst came today and met Allie. Thanks for visiting and for the cutest outfit. Micah and Nick got Allie a onesie with matching bib and socks with her initial on it.





2 comments:

  1. Lindsey, in the first picture on this post, I had to comment that she looks strikingly like you! I know Mom's love to hear that and usually I'm not too good about being able to see it but something about the profile of her face reminded me so much of you!
    Glad to hear all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny!! That is always good to hear!! Hope everything is going good for your family and congrats by the way on your pregnancy. I am sure the time will fly by:)

    ReplyDelete